Friday, September 5, 2008

FREE online tutorial


I have had many a friend say to me over a period of time, "I'd love for you to teach me to sew" We seem to face the age old battle of time and coordinating it against the kids' schedules. That's the life of a SAHM right but I'm first in line to say, it's a wonderful life! There are so many great resources on the web that if you just start small and figure out how to thread your machine and load that bobbin, you're off! I've been a long time fan of Heather Bailey and she's got some great downloadable patterns if you care to take a peek and give it a whirl! You'll be surprised how just a small project can spark the inner crafter in you! This is just a simple headband pattern and as well know, sometimes its' the accessories that make the outfit! Click HERE to go straight to the pattern and have fun.

No comments: