Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Armchair quarterback....


Backseat Driver, wingman, copilot etc etc. That's what I've got at the house these days but here's one situation, it's sort of endearing! We're back in the routine of Fall so I've decided I'm going to get a jumpstart on those holiday pounds and say goodbye to my excuses for not exercising. You don't have a whole lot of fringe health benefits from pushing the pedal on a sewing machine. T sits closeby watching the TV while I hop on the treadmill and also cheers me on. Here's what I hear while running. Good job Mommy! Mommy, you need to hustle! Mommy you need to go fast like Daddy. On most counts, these armchair quarterback comments would annoy me but when they come from a 3 yr old with no agenda and who is one of my biggest fans, it makes me smile and powers me on! Thanks T, everyone loves a cheerleader!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

T. is sooo cute !!!! could eat him up !!!! Enjoy your new fall routine. But keep sewing !!!! ;)