Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Coming soon!!!


I'm in that organizing mood!! I've got more fabric than you can shake a stick at and I just need to get it all stored and sorted seasonally. bye bye to the softer Spring prints and HELLO HOLIDAY fabric! I'm positively giddy over this Christmas stuff and can't wait to start cutting, ironing (yes, unfortunately sewing involves lots of ironing) and piecing things together. My design group is launching some Fall/Pumpkin Patch appropriate stuff tonight but my brain has gone in fast forward straight to the holidays. I'm getting like the stores where I'm rolling my eyes at myself thinking, "Gawd, is it time for holiday stuff already???" In the sewing world, yes and I love that it's one of my favorite times of year to sew. I've got more holiday fabric en route to me so I can't wait to start cooking things up.

No comments: