Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A girl can change her mind right????



I got steered away from apples for some reason and started going back to an old fave, brown paired with just about any color. Does it get old, apparently not for me!!! Well, here's a sneak peak at my first Fall listing that will be going up on ebay next week. I can't wait to get it modeled and photo'd. These are the backside of the pants, I thought the pockets turned out cute!

Speaking of getting some photos done, my girls have just grown up way too fast and don't fit and more importantly, don't care to fit into my samples anymore to take pictures. Check out these new faces. Can little girls get any cuter? You'll get to see a lot more of their faces as my creations come about! Lucky me to have crossed paths with the mom who gave birth to these beauties! 




No comments: