Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm back on apples!


My brain is all over the place and I kept staring at my apple fabric pile. The Grandparents decided to give us a treat and take the kids away for the weekend. Whoa Nelly!!!! what is a girl to do? Well, I hung up the apron strings and announced this was going to be a cook free weekend. Let's go live it up, I mean how often do you get to do this and revel in the silence in your house! We ate out lunch and dinner both days, had some fun filled evenings out and filled in some of the daylight hours with some sewing. Fall always seems to bring out lots of peasant tops and I've never actually tried this pattern so I figured I'd give it a go. I think it'd be the perfect outfit to start the school year with. Maybe even take that bright red apple with ya on the first day of school and really get on the teachers good side. I've got this listed on EBAY right now and it's sized to fit the average 5 yr old best but I've got the jeans measurement listed for you to decide.

No comments: