Thursday, January 8, 2009

Life can be "Shabby-licious"



I'm allowed to make up words right???? Shabby-licious it is! I instantly fell in love with this fabric when I saw the collection debut. I love the romantic and old fashioned feel but with a child-like light mood to it. Little girls don't have to wear drab and serious looking clothing but things that are fresh and reflect their spunk!! Little 4 yr old Brookelyn certainly has spunk and I got in an extra workout chasing her around and snapping some photos. Oh to be 4 again with endless energy and without a care in the world! The pants are also available in the same print but with a sky blue background which we also photo'd on my daughter. We know that one size doesn't suit all so wanted to offer another color option. Click on any photos to enlarge them and get a better view. More photos shown with the actual listing. I've got a few new listings up on ebay and will be plugging away with more between my ebay store and etsy as the weeks and months progress.

No comments: