Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hey you over there in that dress, we coordinate!!



















I've been playing around this season with some coordinated pieces for sisters that are at ages where they don't like to match entirely. Taking that thought just a step further, many of the styles just don't always translate well for the older ones. I've finally accepted this and have said my goodbyes to those super fun days of dressing my girls as they continue to age on me and flex their fashion independence. They do love twirly skirts and so do I! These never seem to go out of fashion for us and this one coordinates to the Olivia knot dress that I'll be adding to my etsy store soon! I'm so excited for the Spring season and hope everyone else is equally ready for some "funshine" and all the clothing that goes along with it. I have plenty of new goodies! We are having some wonderful weather lately and hit 78 today so grabbed the camera and took a few photos of new pieces. Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments: