Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ruffles on etsy



I had some fabric gone missing which required me to dump out every bin of fabric I owned in search of it. It never turned up but the outcome of this was me getting reacquainted with some old loves. I found the remains of some chocolate brown cord with pink polka dots and had enough to make a single pair of ruffles. They are on Etsy as we speak and this will be the only pair offered as this project saw the end of this fabric. Perfect to wear with a simple brown top like we picked, or layered underneath a knot or tunic top. Of course in our house, we make most things work as an everyday item and dress it casual with a little denim thrown in. Thank you M for obliging and taking a photo for me! Elastic waist for easy on comfort!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this style of pants! Do you know where I can find a pattern for this?

Tammy