Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Elizabeth Collection......a little Shabby a little Chic


Just when I think I'm done with Summer customs, I do just a few more! I've had so many fabrics come in over the months that I just don't have the means to create something with all of them so I did something a little different. I'm no quilter but this might be the closest I come to it. This was inspired by my dear friend's daughter Elizabeth. Elizabeth is this little ray of sunshine and all kinds of personality in her tiny little body. She has boundless energy, she is all colors of the rainbow and a giggle that is contagious. You can't take just one word to describe her personality. This little toe-headed toddler needs many! When I told her mom I was making something new that was inspired by Elizabeth, she laughed and said, "Well, if it's plain you've pegged her wrong" Nope, nothing plain about Elizabeth and it's available to purchase on Etsy right now. The tank and coordinating skirt are available for purchase seperately and is available in Spring or Summer colorway.


Happy Summer!