Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's a brand new year!


I say it all too often these days......I must be getting old, repeating myself all the time! Where does the time go? I feel like 2010 zipped by in a blur but I am REALLY looking forward to 2011! I love starting a new year. I love getting reorganized in my house, my brain, my design space......I guess just life in general! We've hauled all that stuff to the curb or to Goodwill we no longer need and are looking forward to the months warming up little by little. I tend to naturally love the Spring/Summer fabrics so these are seasons I love to create for. I adore gorgeous shabby florals in all kinds of colors and finding fun ways to bring them together. I've started the new year by releasing a new piece to the Elizabeth collection. I've mixed a fresh version of shabby florals, damask prints and dots. Turn this skirt any direction you like as there is no real front or back! Pair it with our daisy floral tank or a ruffle tank. Find this in my Etsy store now.

No comments: