Thursday, December 3, 2009

Inspired by the Pioneer Woman



I like to think to myself she might dress her girls in these out there on the ranch!!! Yep, some new designs and a little sneak peek! If you've never heard of the Pioneer Woman you really ought to take some time to check her out. I turn to her for those sure fire recipes that always tempt the taste buds. Her site has turned into one of those all purpose ones I love to visit! Always chock full of great info that really peaks my interest. Cooking, photography, family and life! Okay, so I digress.... moving on to my point! She is married to a guy she refers to as Marlboro Man and they have a handful of kiddos. I love hearing about their life on the frontier and "life on the ranch" has been on my mind. I love all things southern and the cowprint "Olivia" Dress has been my top selling piece that I redesign each season. I know, I know, most people are knee deep in holiday shopping and mayhem with little thought for new clothing but I've jumped ahead a little and am sharing a sneak peek of the new pieces. I can definitely see these on the ranch with Marlboro Man and the Pioneer woman herself! Layer them with tee's, add a denim jacket, find some fun brown cowgirl boots and you are ready! As the weather warms up, these fabrics are soft and femine in colors that can easily transition into the warm months as well.



I hope to share some fun modeled photos soon. In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying this holiday season with your loved ones!

1 comment:

Tonya and Casey said...

LOVE both of them... such adorable fabrics!