Friday, June 26, 2009

A peek at Fall........the Bella Collection


It might be 110 with the heat index here in Texas but my brave little soldiers went out there and took photos for me like pros. Here's one of my favorite shots of the girls wearing pieces from the soon to be listed Bella line. I've long since been a fan of Jennifer Paganelli from Sis Boom. She always comes out with the most gorgeous and feminine fabrics. I loved this black patterned fabic with the ice blue background and knew it'd be a part of my Fall line. This will be part of my lineup for the Austin Fashion Week that will be coming up in 3 weeks here in the Capital of Texas! Stay tuned, I'll be posting more sneak peeks!

They're giving away a design rising star award as well, so if you feel inclined, click HERE and vote :-)

1 comment:

Jenean said...

These are so gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more!